- This popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Reliable Power is now at your fingertips with Honda’s Inverted Generators.
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
- Need more power Add a second EU2200i for additional power. Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 4400 watts of power, or time consuming applications.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.
- Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Honda Power Equipment sets a new standard in portable power with the introduction of an all new EU2200i inverter generator. Part of Honda Power Equipment’s Super Quiet Series of generators, the new EU2200i lineup is the perfect portable generator for work, home or play. The all-new Honda EU2200i inverter generator offers tremendous value to users, delivering 10 percent more power (200 watts) than the outgoing EU2000i model, the company’s most popular portable model for the same price. The heart of the additional power the new generator delivers is the Honda GXR120 engine. With more power, better performance and improved ease of use and maintenance, the all-new Honda EU2200i is the perfect choice for consumers to power what they need for work, home or play. In addition to more wattage, the all-new EU2200i delivers consumers additional user-friendly features including a fuel shut off valve that allows the engine to run with the fuel supply off, helping prevent issues related to stale fuel; a large spout and oil drain gutter for cleaner, easier oil changes; a smooth, light effort recoil; a user-friendly design that incorporates color-coded startup points to start the generator; and increased ventilation that improves airflow resulting in better cooling of key components. Signature required for delivery