EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
The XP4850EH features a 7 Horsepower, air cooled engine and is designed with a low-oil shutoff sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The XP4850EH generator has a cast-ironed sleeved, 196cc engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts/3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
- Dependable 7 HP air cooled DuroMax OHV engine. Engine displacement (cc): 212
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation
- Rated AC Output: 3,850 watts. Max AC Output: 4,850 watts. Two 120-Volt, 20 Amp, 3 prong outlets (standard household plug)
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets; Low oil Indicator lamp and shutoff. Decibels (db): 69
- EPA Approved For Safe Use In National Parks. Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size. Frequency- 60Hz